Critical & Creative Thinking is the last competitive advantage.
CHIEF CREATIVE OFFICER • THE IMPOSSIBLE INSTITUTE
Kieran Flanagan is the Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer at The Impossible Institute™, a strategic think-tank that helps organizations design the future of business and make what’s not… possible!
For over twenty years, Kieran Flanagan has been one of the most influential leaders in the creative industries. A Social Researcher & Business Strategist, Kieran is a speaker, author, educator and mentor who helps individuals, teams, leaders and organizations navigate the business world of the future.
In addition to being one of the only female leaders from the world of MadMen, Kieran Flanagan was also one of the youngest Creative Directors to lead an award-winning advertising agency.
In an impressive career, she has lead multi-national accounts across multi-disciplinary departments and businesses working at McCann, Smart, Kindred and VCD (a team she helped found and build into the “Agency of the Year” within her first three years in the industry).
In that time, Kieran also:
- Directed the Strategic and Creative team behind the most successful new product launch in Australian history
- Designed the Innovation Curriculum for The Entourage - Australia’s largest Entrepreneurship Education Organization
- Won awards around the world for creativity, effectiveness and Return On Investment
- Developed new product lines for Coca-Cola and Unilever
- Invented new media formats for News Corp
- Created interaction systems for categories as diverse as fast food chains and government departments
- Trained the current generation of creative leaders as a director at Australia’s premier creative school, AWARD, and as a senior lecturer at The Miami Ad School
- Co-authored business trend analysis book “Shift” and behavioral treatise “Selfish, Scared & Stupid” with her business partner Dan Gregory.
Kieran Flanagan helps organizations develop capabilities in Creative & Critical Intelligence, speaking to audiences as diverse as the United Nations in Singapore (as part of a group working to end human trafficking), innovation teams for Coca Cola, leadership forums for the “Big 4” Banking Corporations and Facilitated Education Innovation Summits. All while producing work for markets as far flung as the United States, Russia, Asia, Europe and as a content partner to TEDx Sydney.
Kieran is a passionate advocate for the commercial power of creativity and helping organizations build the businesses of the future.
T: +61 (0)2 9651 5384
P: PO Box 226
Broadway NSW 2007
© 2017 The Impossible Institute